Friday, May 4, 2007

First Post

This blog is created for the purposes of commenting on other blogs...

Mummygirl from Imperial Kitchen, is also known as Brenda from M4M forum.

My food blog, linked to my Training Consultancy is found at mumlovescooking.blogspot.com. This roundabout way of working is to ensure that I don't contravene the stipulations of the forums I participate in (in particular M4M forum), wherein I am not suppose to promote my business in any way or form, unless I am a business vendor of that board. In my time at M4M, I have not done so, but the board moderators still haven't given me my Private Messaging rights. *shrugs*

Nonetheless, if you're interested in what I've been cooking, go to my food blog.

This blog will probably not be updated much; perhaps it'll be used to house food pics for posting online.


Brenda Tan

No comments: